Genesee County Road Commission Citizen Problem Reporter

GCRC Citizen Problem Reporter can be used by the public to submit non-emergency road problems or requests for services in our community. The application is responsively designed to be used on most devices including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. 

Visit the Genesee County Road Commission's Website by clicking the link.